Valentia Review

*I was given product in exchange for a review, but opinions and thoughts are all mine*


A few weeks ago, Valentia (via Brandbacker) offered me the chance to try out a few products in their skin care line- the True Glow Eye Cream and the Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. I was so excited when I saw that they wanted to work with me, since I've worked with Valentia in the past, and I must say that I love their products. All of their products are alcohol free, paraben free, cruelty free, and made with 98% natural ingredients.

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream

True Glow Eye Cream*

A luxurious antioxidant rich eye cream that helps lock in moisture, repair and tighten skin for a youthful looking glow around the eye area. 

This product:
  • Reduces wrinkles
  • Nourishes and hydrates
  • Tightens eye area
  • Brightens dark circles
  • Restores radiance

Key Ingredients:
  • Astaxanthin: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.
  • Resistem: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.
  • Vitamin C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright-eyed look.
  • Organic Rosehip Oil: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Arnica: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.


My Thoughts:

I don't get a lot of sleep due to the fact that I'm a mom and we have a puppy, so that and the fact that my allergies are the epitome of my under eye existence, eye creams become my best friends. I am entirely in love with this eye cream for dark circles and puffiness. It does have a slight citrus smell, but it's not potent. It hydrates my under eye area without irritation and to be truthful, I can definitely tell when I am not wearing it during the day- or when I need it. During the last two weeks, it has made a noticeable dent in my dark circles. I know they are there, but it seems they are aren't as noticeable anymore. The bottle has a pump, which I like. It makes it easier to use.


Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask*

A blend of silk protein amino acids and botanical hyaluronic acid work together to flood the skin with moisture providing intense hydration and nourishment. The result is a softer more luminous looking completion that feels rejuvenated from the inside out.  

This product:
  • Boots collagen production
  • Increases skin radiance
  • Reduces fine lines
  • Secures skin moisture


Key Ingredients:
  • Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend: These natural miracles increase moisture content and help in the production of collagen and elastin which decreases the appearance of visible lines.
  • Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Penetrates deep into the skin to secure moisture and plump skin from within.
  • Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil: An anti-aging wonder berry that results in fewer fine lines, diminished sun spots, more even skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
  • Japanese Green Tea: Contains catechins that provide anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant effects to the skin.
  • Aloe Vera: This botanical moisturizers skin and fight aging by improving skin firmness.


My Thoughts:

My face had been feeling really dehydrated lately due to this oddball winter we have been having and I must say, this hydration mask really didn't let me down. It left my face feeling soft and full, not tight like most masks that I use. It also didn't really irritate my sensitive skin- which is huge for me. It did tingle a bit once I put it on, but once the mask dried, the tingling stopped. The consistency was a turn off for me, though. It reminded me of pudding, and I wasn't sure on the smell. It wasn't strong, and didn't smell like oranges, like most of the Valentia products, but it did have a slight citrus smell. Again, once the mask dried, the smell went away. In the end, I left it on for the allowed time (15-30 minutes), and when I removed, there wasn't any redness, and my face felt so amazing. 


I would definitely recommend both products to anyone with hydration or dark circle issues. They are both amazing. 

*Information has been supplied by Valentia


Always say yes to the wine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...