a few things on my mind

Hello there Friday, you sexy day of the week! I'm so happy to see you, because this weekend is a three day weekend, and I actually have Monday off! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to say that!

So this week, I wanted to do something different, and let you into my thoughts...


-RIP Davie Bowie and Alan Rickman, who both died of cancer this week. The world is now sad.

-I've been really digging stock photography lately, and I love it when designers give out freebies like Rekita Nicole and Ashley Ella Design (this and this). You should check them out! *Bonus Rekita Nicole also has a freebie section with lots of fun stuff!

-I really want a new blog design. I see other blog designs and I have the urge to get a different one. Last night I did some sprucing up, and I'm ok with it, but blog designs are like having tattoos- once you get one, you can't wait to get another. Hell, maybe I should just jump ship over to Wordpress?

-I'm not liking my rental car... if you follow me on Snapchat (username: tl_tinywishes) you would have seen the damage to my Trailblazer (my brother swears it was an accident- I believe him)... anyways, the rental is a Kia Soul and I'm just not digging it. Granted I'm not a huge fan of my Trailblazer- we plan on getting another car as soon as I get that awesome full time job- but it does it's job, and I'm comfortable with it. Now, sadly, it's broken.


-I've been thinking about my Etsy shop lately... I'm kinda at the point of wanting to close up shop, but I don't want to. I have invested alot in the shop- buying paints and glasses- and I love painting and coming up with new designs. But I'm not sure if Etsy is doing it for me anymore... Maybe Nebrowse might be the outlet I am looking for? btw have you seen Tay's cute AF shirts?

-I've been keeping a secret since my birthday and I will finally be talking about it next week! Spoiler alert: if you follow me on Snapchat, you already know the secret *wink, wink*

-I'm really NOT A FAN of the weather lately. It's been cold and dry, then wet and dry. Overall, it's been so dry and my hands just hurt! I can't wait for Spring!

-Remember how I said that I was going to cancel my Popsugar sub? Well, after seeing the spoilers, I had to get January's box! Ugh! I really need to stick with my goals.

-Shadowhunters premiered this week on ABC Family, or Freeform- I think that's what they want to start calling themselves. Anyways, it's based off of the movie The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, which came out in 2013 staring Lily Collins, and I feel like a 16 year old girl right now. I love it! Have you seen it?

Yeah... so that's all for now.


**Cheers to the weekend and Diary of a Real Housewifethe high five for Friday gals, the oh, hey Friday galsMomfessionals & gang, Meet @ the Barrethe Friday blog hop, & the Five on Friday gals


Always say yes to the wine.

1 comment

  1. oky its alright this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...