Hey hey! It's Friday!

This week has been super dooper fun! Can you tell the sarcasm in my voice? Now, I really can't say that this week has been horrible I mean, we finally put up the tree, it looks like Elsa upchucked snowflakes all over the walls (stick-able & removable of course), and the mood is full-on Christmas over here, but there are some things going on that I can't talk about and it really kinda sucks. 

...like there are some medical issues going on with ME and I want to talk about them, but I don't want to jump the gun, because I have to get some blood tests done tomorrow to confirm some suspicions. And I'm not ready to get sympathy when sympathy is not due. You know? I mean, it's not like I would actually want sympathy... maybe a "sending hugs" kinda thing. Wow... I sound horrible. Scratch all that and please move on... 

...and then there's my birthday surprise that I hinted to yesterday, but I'm not allowed to talk about it... because there are "ears" and there are some people who aren't allowed to know about it. At least for now.

Ugh... 

So on to some good news I can actually talk about... 


one \\ I was so stoked to receive a birthday gift in the mail this week.  One of my readers, who has become a friend, sent me a Moose book! I was super surprised and she will be receiving a Thank You card very soon! (Ash, it's in the mail!)

two \\ I. am. obsessed. with the new Adele cd! OMG! That woman is so amazing and her voice speaks to me! 

three \\ The hubby and I have been tag teaming the whole Elf on a Shelf thing and hells yeah, we are starting to rock this shiz! Be sure to follow me on Insta for our antics :) 

four \\ I am getting lots of reposes for my Christmas Card venture- I want to send 100 this year, but if you haven't filled out the form yet and you want one- here's the form--> fill me out! 

five \\ I'm thinking of doing a giveaway here very shortly... can anyone say Sephora :) 

six \\ I finally found a great collage making site... and it's free. Have you tried Fotor?

seven \\ I love reading blog posts- I am a blogger- and love to support my fellow friends... this week I loved these posts: 

DIY: Dyeing Bottle Brush Trees | Love the Here and Now
I love a fun and pretty DIY! 

The Worst Songs of 2015 | Helene in Between
I laughed through this WHOLE post!

Just read it!

The whole freakin blog... usually I can pick a favorite of the week, but this week she is on point and making me laugh my ass off. Btw... are you following her on Snapchat? Just do it! You won't regret!

How to refresh and revive hair for day two & undone waves step by step | The Small Things Blog
Kate is a hair goddess! Her tutorials are amazing, and I am so grateful for these two!

How was your week? Do anything fun? 

ps. does anyone wanna swap a button? I need some pretties on my sidebar :) 



Always say yes to the wine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...