favorite christmas cookies & candies

I love to bake. I hate to cook, but oh man, do I love baking. Especially around Christmas. And I love cookies. The best thing about baking Christmas cookies is that I get to share the experience with my son. Last year, he ran the mixer and he was such a pro at it. Last year, I also realized that my oven ran 50 degrees hot, and none of my cookies turned out... so I ventured into the world of no bakes and truffles. 

After some hits and misses, I finally complied a list of my FAVORITE Christmas cookies and candies. And I am sharing some of  them with you today.

christmas cookie recipes


Easy, good, chocolate, caramel, seat salt. Easy yummyness.

I used to think that truffles were out of my league, but these turned my idea around. You mix, roll into a ball, set into freezer to hard, and once hard, dip in melted chocolate and wait for it to harden. 

These were a big hit last year- my hubby kept getting into my cookies, because they were his favorite.

So good. And so bad for you :) 

I don't think I have ever made something so easy! And they are super good.

Easiest thing ever! You mix, and lay out by the spoonful on wax paper to harden. There are also variations: peanut butter, chocolate, adding marshmallows, etc.

Not picture: Peanut Butter Fudge
I usually use my Grandmother's recipe, but this one is the same... spoiler alert: it's made with marshmallow fluff and sooo addicting. 



Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie or candy?

Always say yes to the wine.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...