a few of my favorites | mascara

I have really thin lashes, so it just makes sense that I love mascara. And I think I even love mascara more than shoes. Hell, I will go as far as saying that I have an obsession with it considering it's the one thing that I never leave home without and the only beauty product that I have an extreme love-hate relationship with. 

Today I have rounded up my favorite mascaras to share with you. Yes, they are high end, meaning that they can only be found online or at Sephora/Ulta, and cost more than $15, but sometimes you get what you pay for.


Left to right

I had never tried any Stila mascaras- only lip glosses- until I received my October Birchbox. And I am definitely happy that I received it! The formula and brush combo volumizes the lashes, and makes it look like you are wearing falsies. It also lasts over 12 hours. 

Urban Decay | Perversion
I used to be a BIG fan of Benefit's Badgal mascara, and once I ran out, I tried a tube of the perversion. I was ah-mazed! The brush is a bit intimidating, but the formula stays for twelve hours plus, and comes off fairly easy. 

Bare minerals | Lash Domination
At first, I really didn't like the brush. It's weird- you have to turn the handle and "roll" the mascara onto your lashes; it takes some time getting used to. Once I got the hang of it, I fell in love. It fans out the lashes for that falsie look, and gives amazing self esteem. 

Too Faced | Better Than Sex
You know how when you don't remove your makeup at night, you wake up in the morning looking like a raccoon? Not with this stuff! It plumps up my thin lashes, stays for a good 12 hours plus, easily comes off with some micellar water, and makes you feel like a sex pot. Volume and staying power? Yes!! 

I don't tend to really lean towards a waterproof formula- it seems like it takes alot of effort to remove, but this one helped me through one of the hardest days of my life. I wore it when we laid my puppy to rest, and it did not budge! The brush doesn't seem like much, but it separates and coats every.single.lash. It's not very voluminizing, but it's great for a casual outing, like the beach or apple orchard.

Have you ever tired any of my favorite mascaras?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...