Current obsessions


clockwise from right:
tee // cup // flowers // spray // Anna

Baseball tees 

Long sleeve... short sleeve... pattered... sequined... lace... knit... I am obsessed with them all. They are so laid back, but great for a casual Friday at work. 

Pumpkin Spice Lattes 

Yeah... I'm kinda basic... but I love the whole "no coffee, just make it cream based" train. And I also love both hot and cold :) 

Navy & wine

Or Marsala and Indigo... however you want to refer to some beautiful colors. 

Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte from Bath & Body

They finally released my favorite smell from last year, and I went and stocked up. I love how it just smells like a warm sweet pumpkin. 

Flannel

Doesn't Anna Kendrick juts make you want to run out and buy the shirt she's wearing? I've never been into flannel until this year. I love how it's comfy casual and of course, is so fall! 



Are you currently obsessing over anything?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...