four wheelin and a thirty by thirty update

One | If you are viewing my blog design and see that my side bar is under the posts- I'm sorry and I'm trying to fix it. 

Two | I completed another thing on my thirty by thirty list this week!!!

I have been trying to plan on different activities and vacations to take this year, since well, I turn the big 3-0 in about 106 days... eek! So last week, the hubby borrowed the brother-in-law's 90 cc Arctic Cat four wheeler for us to try it out (the main reason being that my parents are throwing around the idea of getting my almost 5 year old a four wheeler) and after fixing it, we decided to take it for a spin. Lil man can't ride by himself, so I of course took him for lots of rides and completed number 28 on my list!!! And I've been completing it everyday since Monday :) 


***Want to see what else is on my thirty by thirty list? Here ya go! 

My list
(the ones I have completed are highlighted with a date after):

1) Experience love at first sight. (completed September 2010 when my son was born)

2) Marry someone that I am deeply in love with. (completed September 2009)

3) Swim in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Caribbean Oceans.

4) Take my son on a boat ride.

5) Finish a novel (publishing not required).

6) Go to New Orleans. (completed March 2012)

7) Meet a celebrity. (Completed September 2010)

8) Find a job that pays well, and that I love.

9) Have a baby! (completed September 29... His name is Gavin)

10) Read and finish book. (completed 2013.. Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy... what can I say)

11) Go to a Chicago Cubs game (2009), Chicago Bears, and a Chicago Blackhawks game.

12) Meet a moose at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium in Columbus, OH.

13) Play with a Penguin in Gatlinburg, TN.

14) Go to Las Vegas and see at least one show. (completed September 2009)

15) Get another tattoo.

16) Go to Niagara Falls.

17) Take a trip to Washington DC, and visit all of the monuments and museums.

18) Obtain a passport and take a trip to Canada.

19) Go apple picking in Michigan.

20) To have a blog following of 50 within the first 6 months. (completed February 2014)

21) To buy a house.

22) Paint with a penguin.

23) Own a DSLR camera and know how to use it.

24) Get my graduate degree. (completed May 2014) 

25 ) Ride an elephant. (completed May 2014)

26) See Garth Brooks in concert. (completed September 2014)

27) Celebrate five years of being married with the man I love. (completed September 2014)

28) Ride a four wheeler. (completed August 2015)

29) Meet at least one blogger friend. (competed July 2014)

30) Break my addiction to cigarettes.

Three | Unfortunately, I really don't think that I will be completing my whole list by the time I'm 30... the reason being mostly due to time. Sure, I will be able to go to a Bears and Blackhawks game (#11) by my birthday; 12, 13 & 22, mostly because in September we are planning a trip to Gatlinburg, TN and then Columbus, OH; I'm planning on getting another tattoo at the beginning of September (#15); a trip to DC will be in Nov (I'm hoping) (#17); and I'm going to struggle to break my addiction to cigarettes (#30). But I don't see myself swimming in all oceans, finishing a novel, taking lil man on a boat ride, finding a well paying and loving job, going to Niagara or Canada, buying a house, or buying a DSLR by December 3 of this year. Now apple picking in Michigan, yeah, I can at least try to do that :) 

Do you have a thirty by thirty list?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...