february beauty favorites




I've realized that I haven't done a monthly beauty favorites post in a hot minute, so for February I am sharing my absolute favorite products- aka the products that I have used almost every day in the month. Spoiler alert: they all come from Birchbox.

I really think all Amika products just smell amazing! You can use this product as a daily conditioner or a weekly treatment- I've done both with the same results- it makes my hair soft & smelly good. It also helps keep my blow out, meaning that my my hair isn't a greasy mess within a day. 

I am a huge fan of Laura Geller products- I have two cream eye shadows and love them. When I received a sample of the mascara in my February Birchbox, I had been on the hunt for a new mascara. Well, this one definitely fit the bill. It goes on super smooth, doesn't clump, makes me feel like I am wearing falsies, and stays all day. 

Seriously love this stuff! It helps with my under-eye bags and moisturizes extremely well with its 99% all natural ingrediants. I will be super mad when I run out of the sample size I have been using since January. ps. it's a Birchbox exclusive. 

If it seems as if I am saying that this is only my favorite of February, then please let me correct myself- and say that this is quickly becoming my favorite dry shampoo of all time. I tried it back in November (I think) and since then, I have thrown out all of my other dry shampoos for this amazing smelling, cleaning, and non-residue leaving formula. It runs a bit expensive, but let me tell you that it is well worth it! 

I love the subtle color that this CC cream gives. The formula looks dark, but easily blends with your skin color and stays all day. IT would be awesome in the summer with the 35+ SPF. The only con is the price... 

Have you ever tried any of my favorites? 
What's your favorite dry shampoo or bb/cc cream?

 photo alis-hand-signature_zpse86ed880.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

6 comments

  1. Ashley Ponder RichardsMarch 3, 2015 at 2:26 PM

    I always love it when you post your beauty favorites! I haven't tried any of these but it sounds like I would really love that mascara. I need a new one to try. I am loving my Aveno moisturizer with a tint. I've been able to skip the foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That packaging could not be cuter!! PS i nominated you for the versatile blogger award! https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love products! You should see my cupboards. I've learned to lean more on what consumers are saying rather than relying on what the packaging says. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I love the amika packaging! And thanks for the nomination hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hun! Ain't gonna lie- the mascara is ah-mazing! I use it everyday, and it's great for my thin & fine lashes. I have a love for bb and cc creams- I would love to use a tinted moisturizer, but I haven't found on that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love using product reviews- blogger reviews are my favorite :) But I, too, have so many products... it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...