InstaNatural Review | Eye Serum & Gel


Disclaimer: compensation for this review was in the form of the Youth Express Eye Serum & Eye Gel via Brandbacker & InstaNatural, but opinions are all mine.


Honestly, I have been putting this review off for more than a week. It's not that I didn't have everything ready, but that I actually wanted to give the product time to work.

When I saw the opportunity to work with InstaNatural, I had to jump on it. Granted they offered me free product in exchange for my review, but I love that the company produces products that are free of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates. Especially when I am putting their product on my face. Currently, "InstaNatural is a leading online distributor of a collection of nature-inspired beauty and cosmetic products. All of InstaNatural's products are produced in small batches and packaged in FDA-certified facilities in the USA to ensure freshness and safety for customers. With results-driven products backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, InstaNatural is focused on providing the best collection of beauty products to address a wide variety of skincare needs." (http://instanatural.com/pages/our-story)

I love the idea behind their products and felt that it was a company that I would feel good about endorsing. I mean, who wouldn't? With all the things that we a women put on our face, wouldn't we want something that is as close to natural as we can get? 

Anyways, Brandbacker and InstaNatural gave me the chance to try out InstaNatural's Eye Serum and Eye Gel. Sure I could have tried just one, but what the hey?

I chose both for their combined benefits. Both contain a highly concentrated blend of invigorating ingredients and are meant to decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. The ingredients in the serum include an advanced Peptide Complex - along with Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, and Vitamins C and E - which help to deliver exceptional results to the under eye area. The gel contains with Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil to help with dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness and sagging skin. This blend of powerful ingredients increases elasticity and enhances the tone of your skin to provide a firm, plump appearance.


The serum is orange and had a potent citrus smell (could be from the Vitamin C). It went on smooth, took about 15-30 seconds to dry, and didn't irritate my sensitive skin or eyes. 

The gel is a clear gel. It went on smooth, but did tend to make my face a bit sticky (the label says you can use it on the whole face as well). It didn't have a smell. 



Before I said that I had wanted to give the product time to work- meaning that I have dark circles and dehydrated skin underneath my eyes. It comes with being a mom and running on little to no sleep. 

And after giving the serum time to work- meaning that I was using it every morning and every other night- I really liked & continue to like my results. I don't have to use concealer anymore (it's really not needed) and my eyes don't look like I'm a zombie. 

I also really liked the price point on the serum- $23.97 for a 1 fl oz. It's a rather large bottle, and it seems like you get alot of product for your money. When I run out, I will definitely be buying it.

On the other hand- I really wasn't a fan of the Eye Gel. It just seemed sticky and I didn't see a difference when I used it.
If you want to buy either, you can from the InstaNatural website or Amazon.
Have you ever tried InstaNatural?

 photo alis-hand-signature_zpse86ed880.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

1 comment

  1. I have been looking to find an eye serum or a whole face product. It's worth trying?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...