kiss instawave review & tutorial


Compensation for this review was in the form of the instawave via Brandbacker & Kiss, but opinions are all mine. 

I have a secret... about a week ago, I received the new Kiss Instawave, and I am seriously inlove with it. If you follow me on Insta, I posted a picture of my beautiful curls, and yes, those were created with the Instawave. 

Basically the InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls with ease... and man those curls last forever. Is is also super easy to use, and once you get the hang of it, it will shave a whole lotta time off your beauty/hair routine. 

To give you some background, my hair is medium length, thin, a bit damaged, and currently layered. I was truly surprised at the fact that the Instawave was actually able to curl my hair, considering that my hair is rather difficult and NEVER CURLS. You see, I have an addiction to flat irons... and it started in my teens, so if you do the math, that is about ten plus years of flat ironing my hair everyday. I mean, it's no wonder why my cuticle lays flat and doesn't hold a curl. 

Anyways, to show you guys how much I love this product, I decided to film my review and tutorial: 


And no review/tutorial would be complete without some pictures, right?


Before... I flat ironed my hair the morning of, so you can see how the straightness of it.. Pretty, huh?

During... to use the InstaWave.. 
  • Hold InstaWave vertically
  • Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
  • Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
  • Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
  • Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out

After... as I've already said, this product is amazing! It's so easy to use and seriously the best thing since sliced bread (yes, yes it is!). I would recommend using a heat protectant spray, like any other hot tool. Oh, btw, if you leave it on the counter and forget about it... it has a 90 minute auto kill switch so you're all good. 


 To recap: 

If you want to buy the Kiss InstaWave, which I highly suggest, you can pick it up at Target, Ulta, & Amazon, and at Walmart in Canada. It retails for $59.99, but in my opinion, it's so worth it. And if you want to learn more, you can visit the Kiss InstaWave site

Have you tried the Kiss InstaWave? What did you think? 
How many times did I say "so" in the video? :)
 photo alis-hand-signature_zpse86ed880.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

4 comments

  1. Your hair turned out great! I'm such a gadget freak... I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing!! What a great product! I love the tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That looks like SUCH a fun product, and your hair turned out great!!!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this!! I feel like I also need you to come over and just give me hair tutorials all day long, haha! Your hair looks so great curled!! It's nice to switch it up every now and then, isn't it? If you are looking for a great hair product to help heal your hair, my hair gal suggested one that I seriously swear by- it's called Terax Life Drops (I get the color locking because I color my hair). My hair is fine too and this stuff has seriously saved it. I buy it from Amazon and use it maybe 2x a week, not in place of conditioner but in addition to. I also switched to Paul Mitchell shampoo (also purchase from Amazon, so much cheaper) and have noticed a HUGE difference in my hair... super healthy, tangles less, and has grown a lot faster.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...