being grateful | my support system

One thing that I have never talked about is how grateful I am to have the support system that I do. I am a pretty lucky person, because I not only have my husband, but I also have a range of other people that if I ever need something, I can basically ask and receive.



My Husband
My husband is my number one, of course. I mean, there was a reason I married him, right? Ha! But really, we love each other and we try to convey that love to our child (well, without being overly gross). We hardly ever fight, partly because the two of us only get to see each other two days a week. He gets me, whenever no one else could possibly. If I ever have an idea of something that I want to do, i.e. go back to school for my Master's, start a blog, open an Etsy Shop, he is 100% behind me.

My Parents
My mom is the type of person that would give you their last dying breath or last penny to make sure you are good to go. She is an amazing woman. Before I had my son, I was close with my parents, but I never realized how much I could actually lean on them. You see, I am the oldest, and only girl, of four. Yes, I have three younger brothers... But once my son was born, my mom was there for me. Even though there has been times when we haven't seen eye to eye, she and my step-dad have supported 99.9% of what I have done, and have been there if I ever needed anything. From teaching me how to change a diaper (first time mom here), to late night phone calls, to watching watching him while I worked and went to school, to giving me job openings... basically they have been there through it all.

My Bio-Brother
It sounds so weird to say, my bio-brother, but being a child of divorce and remarriage, it's kinda hard to differentiate without actually naming names. Anyways, my brother still lives with my parents, so if I ever need help with anything and my parent's can't provide it, all it takes is one phone call, and my brother is there. He and I have had a rather un-traditional childhood, so sometimes we just get each other. Oh, and my son and him have a rather cute relationship. They both love tractors, and act like children. Definitely two peas in a pod.

My Bestie
Even though my bestie lives like fifteen hours away, she is still there when ever I need her, via text, phone, Snapchat, and sometimes Skype. Sure we miss each other, but we send boxes filled with love (and beauty products), little love notes, talk almost everyday via text, and more. She's going to be coming in around Christmas time, and I can't wait to see her beautiful face.

My Readers & fellow bloggers
You my dear, are part of this. I write because I love to, and you give my writing purpose. I wrote about going through my husband's surgery a couple weeks ago, and you know what? Out of all the people in my life, besides the support system above, you guys were the biggest supporters and made me feel amazing. The comments you make come at the right times and make me believe that there are still good people out in this world.

linking up with ember grey
 photo alis-hand-signature_zpse86ed880.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

3 comments

  1. What a lovely post- and what a strong support system you have! HAppy Monday!
    XO sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! I was actually thinking of doing a post like this. Would be mind if I use the same picture you did. I will keep your website on there and include a link to it to send people back to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soo so happy that you have such an amazing support system. It REALLY does make all the difference. Like whoa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...