happiness is in the eye of the beholder

Being happy is something that is very much attainable. Whether in a moment, a life time, a materialistic item, etc, happiness always something that is unique to the beholder. Yes, two different individuals can share a happy moment, but the happiness is always celebrated differently. And those self-help books about how to be happy are crap. #sorrynotsorry

But I'm getting off track.

Today, I want to share with you...


// Spending time with family

// Hearing Lil Man go potty (we had been potty training on and off for almost 6 mos before he got it)

// Getting into the car and realizing my favorite song is on the radio

// Pumpkin pie blizzards & pumpkin spice lattes

// Painting wine glasses & making jewelry

// A new tube of mascara

// Finding copyright free pictures to use on the blog

// Finishing a blog design element

// Kitty cuddles

// Getting a notification that one of my Etsy shop listings sold

// A glass of pink Moscato


// Getting an unexpected package in the mail

// A great hair day

// Finding a great font

// Find something to feed my moose obsession

// Date night with the hubby or a mommy & me playdate with Lil Man

// Finally getting accepted into Blogher

& so much more!

*Linking up with Tay & Helene

What makes you happy?

 photo alis-hand-signature_zpse86ed880.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

1 comment

  1. Congrats on getting into Blogher! I was SO FREAKING EXCITED when I got that email, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...