summer bucket list revisited

Well, I guess the jig is up... summer is actually almost over. Boo! Considering that I really don't consider the end of summer to be until Labor Day, I decided to revisit my summer bucket list, and see which ones I still have left to complete.


1 | go to the beach- granted I don't like actually swimming in the water, but I do love collecting rocks, and walking along the water's edge. This was fun, but we only went once :(

2 | go to the county fair, and ride at least one ride. Well, I actually rode two rides!

3 | get some color- red does not count! I guess I burnt so much, that my burn turned to tan, and I have kept it for the majority of the summer. No looking forward to ghost white during the winter.

4 | go swimming at least once a week. When the weather was non-fall-like, we were in the pool at least once a week, but once the weather turned, there was no point, and the pool closed. 

5 | wear shorts out in public  I actually have done this a total of three times. I am EXTREMELY self-conscious, so this was a big deal. 

6 | get a pedicure- Yes, this has already been completed, but I surely do need another one :)

7 | sit around the fire and roast marshmallows for s'mores.  Mmmmm.... was completed twice!

8 | speaking of s'mores, go to Dairy Queen and enjoy a s'more blizzard. Oh man, this was amazing!

9 | grill out as much as possible- there is just something about burgers and hot dogs made on the grill that make them taste so good, and honestly, they don't taste like summer in the middle of a snow storm.

10 | read a book- I read alot of blogs, but I have a Chelsea Handler book that has been calling my name for the past two months. I am currently working on this! 

11 | go to the zoo.

12 | enjoy some outside music.

13 | take a ride on a boat- this could include fishing, or it could include going to Chicago and taking a river boat tour through the city. 

So, if I'm counting right, I have completed 7 out of 13... which is really not a bad number, considering I have another week left of summer. 

Have you completed your summer bucket list?

 photo new-signature-222_zpsf1512a7d.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

1 comment

  1. I have a bucket list too, I love that im not the only one!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...