Beauty review | Ahava relaxing almond body & bath oil

The other day I picked up an amazing product at Target, and I just had to share it with you guys. And since I am evolving the blog and changing the way I do things, I figured I would start doing my beauty reviews on Thursdays. So, today, I am going to share the first of many beauty reviews to come. 

Dead Sea Essentials® by AHAVA Relaxing Almond Body & Bath Oil


What is it
A paraben and phthalate free moisturizing body oil that is fast absorbing and leaves skin feeling like silk.

Key ingredients
Almond oil, dead sea minerals, vitamin e

How it feels/smells/looks
The oil is light yellow in color, and seems heavy, but it absorbs fast to leave an almond smelling sheen.

Why I like it
The oil takes a minute to fully sink in, but once it did, my skin felt smoother, and the almond smell was amazing. Over time, I can see that it could be use for tone improvement. As an added bonus, the oil can be added to your bath water for added moisturization.

Price
Can be found at Target or Drugstore.com for $12.99

Have you ever tired any Ahava products? 

 photo new-signature-222_zpsf1512a7d.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

2 comments

  1. I haven't, but I sure want to try this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love almond oil! Check this out ---> 5 Ways to Use Almond Oil http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com/2014/06/5-ways-to-use-almond-oil.html

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...