Summer 2014 Bucket List

I love summer. I love the sun, the warm weather, the summer storms, the beauty of nature, the easy living, and so much more. And there are some things that I just love doing, and have a need to do during the 100 happy days. Granted, I know it’s like the second week of July already, so I'm kinda late to the party, but I figured I would go ahead and share those things: my summer bucket list. Yes, some of the things have already been completed, but what the hey :)



1 | go to the beach- granted I don't like actually swimming in the water, but I do love collecting rocks, and walking along the water's edge.

2 | go to the county fair, and ride at least one ride. 

3 | get some color- red does not count! 

4 | go swimming at least once a week. 

5 | wear shorts out in public 

6 | get a pedicure- Yes, this has already been completed, but I surely do need another one :)

7 | sit around the fire and roast marshmallows for s'mores.

8 | speaking of s'mores, go to Dairy Queen and enjoy a s'more blizzard.

9 | grill out as much as possible- there is just something about burgers and hot dogs made on the grill that make them taste so good, and honestly, they don't taste like summer in the middle of a snow storm.

10 | read a book- I read alot of blogs, but I have a Chelsea Handler book that has been calling my name for the past two months.

11 | go to the zoo.

12 | enjoy some outside music.

13 | take a ride on a boat- this could include fishing, or it could include going to Chicago and taking a river boat tour through the city. 

I think thirteen may be enough, considering how late in the summer I am actually making this. Do you have any summer plans? Did you make a summer bucket list?

Oh, by the way, don't forget: use code SUMEMRFUN40 for 40% off your entire order in the Etsy shop! I am betting that you are just dying to get your hands on a custom wine glass or some earrings to compliment your summer wardrobe! 
 photo blush-signature2_zps2f6f8c35.png
Twitter :: Pinterest :: Bloglovin :: Instagram :: Facebook

3 comments

  1. I love lists. They make me happy just seeing things so organized and condensed. I had a summer bucket list but at this point my only thing is to have as much fun as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I want to ride a ride at the county fair. Our fair gets here in late September so it'll be a while, and it might actually be fall by then, but it will still be hot as hell here. I've never ridden a ride at the fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...