Introducing.... tiny wishes creations!!!!

Do you know what today is? I know what today is!!! It's the much awaited opening day!!!
Oh gawd, did you think I was talking about baseball? Um... yeah, no. I think that was a couple of days ago... I'm not sure; I don't follow baseball. I live in Indiana, and root for the Chicago Cubs, who have yet to make it to a World Series in how long? Yeah... clueless.
Anyway.... not only is it April fools day, it's the opening day of my brand spankin' new & much talked about Etsy shop...


I can't even begin to tell you guys how flippin' excited I am. I have been working extremely hard, and I am so ready to share everything with you guys. 
tiny wishes creations features jewelry and custom painted wine glasses. The jewelry comes as is, but the wine glasses are fully customizable. You can choose either a regular or stem-less wineglass and customize the colors of the designs. I have a few designs already listed, and those are the ones that I am working off of right now, but I also can do wedding glasses (which I think is special)!!! The awesome thing? Each wine glass is only $10 plus $5 s&h. That is $15 for a custom painted wine glass by yours truly!   
Currently I have only earrings and necklaces, but I will be adding bracelets and possibly rings in the next couple of weeks, in the jewelry section.

So in celebration of the grand opening, I am giving away a custom painted wine glass and a jewelry item of your choice.
Terms & Conditions
-Only open to US residents (I apologize for this, as I don't do international shipping yet)
-Only one winner will be chosen, and will receive one custom painted wine glass & jewelry item of their choosing
-Winner will have 48 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen.

Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you for celebrating this amazing day with me!!!
 photo new-signature-pink_zps78895c3b.png

15 comments

  1. I am in love with those wine glasses. If I don't win then I will for sure be buying one. Congrats on the opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dot wine glass and the light blue gem earrings! Thanks for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my other comment went through (you will have to approve I think) but I love the polka dot wine glass and light blue gem earrings! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the light blue gem earrings! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a jewelry person (I only wear the necklace my babe gave me!). I was wondering if instead of wine you could do martini glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so exciting for you! I think I'd probably have to get the LOVE DREAM BLOG wine glass and I love all the earrings but the DARK BLUE DOUBLE GEM earrings are super pretty. Congratulations on opening it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the clear gem earrings! I just added a similar pair to my birthday wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta go with the polka dot wine glass and i love the pink quartz necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your shop!! This is amazing :) I'd chose the LOVE DREAM BLOG wine glass and definitely the black gem earrings! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! This is so amazing :) I would chose the LOVE DREAM BLOG wind glass and definitely the black gem earrings. Such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI! Really nice shop!! I would love the Light Blue Gem Earrings and the Spring Fling Wine Glass. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://www.etsy.com/listing/184178919/purple-clear-double-gem-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_16

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the green earrings you featured here! And the pink quartz necklace!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute.stuff! I'd prob pick the aquamarine teardrop earrings and the love, blog wine glass..congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...