March Favorites

one || two || three || four || five
I really haven't tried an abundance of beauty products this month, but the ones I have tried, I have fallen in love with (which has been an amazing thing).
I already had a love for Benefit's cosmetic products, and was planning on trying their skincare line, eventually. So after Niki from Glossy Blonde gushed about how excited she was to receive Benefits eye cream in her February Birchbox, I figured it maybe time to finally try it. While at Ulta, I decided to check out the line, and found the B.Right Radiant Skincare 6 pc intro kit (basically a sample pack with six different items) that included: foamingly clean facial wash, refined finish facial polish, moisture prep toning lotion, triple preforming facial emulsion SPF 15, total moisture facial cream, and it's potent! eye cream, all for $24! I bought it, and tried everything. Unfortunately, after trying all of the goodies, I only fell in love with three items, which is ok, since it was only meant to be a sample pack for me.

one || The foaming face was is amazing . It lives up to it's name, and you only need to use a less than a dime size amount for it to do it's job. I don't take my makeup off before I shower at night, and after using this, I don't come out looking like a raccoon or I haven't slept in like four days. I love it, and it is definitely worth the high price tag of $22.

two || Benefit does make some good eye cream, and I can attest to that. It is a little bit greasy, but since I put it on at night, it was easy to get over. There isn't a harsh smell, and it didn't irritate my eyes. After about a week, I did start to notice that my under eye area seemed more moisturized and fine lines started to disappear (could be from the moisture). Overall it was nice.

three || From the first use, I could tell that the face cream was packed with all the good stuff that you look for in face creams. I have a tendency to use a diy concoction of baking soda and water to microdermabrasion my face a couple times a week, and after my skin is really irritated and dry (it happens), but super smooth. The face cream toned down my redness and made my skin feel cool and moisturized. It was super nice, and it didn't have a harsh smell.

four || I have been dying for some warm weather lately and I love coconut, so while at Ulta, I decided to give Philosophy's Coconut Frosting Flavored Lip Shine a try. From first swipe, I was hooked. Not only did it taste like coconut, it hydrated and made my lips shiny. Definitely worth the money.

five || I recently signed up for Brichbox, and in my first box, I received a sample of the Birchbox exclusive Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle. Holy Moly! This stuff smells amazing and made my hair so silky! Basically it does everything that It's a 10 leave-in does, but smells so much better. Yeah, I think you guys should just head over to Birchbox and grab it right now. Trust me! And if you want to sign up for the monthly box, that would be awesome too! Cause it's only $10 a month, and it's definitely going to be one of my monthly favorites each month! Btw... do each here! 
Oh, have you entered the St. Patty's day giveaway? No? Um, well, you better get on that ASAP! And you can do that here! :)

 photo new-signature-pink_zps78895c3b.png

2 comments

  1. Hi! I nominated you for Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more info. http://ginasagenda.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH I love this post! I have been looking for good moisturizers and have been failing! I will give these a try! I also received those products in my birchbox and haven't tried them yet...I couldn't decide if they would work for my hair, but now I'm going to have to just try them anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...