I have a crush...

I have a crush, well technically I have five, but I can't hold all this awesomeness in anymore, and have to share it with you all. So who do I have crushes on? Read on, my friend, read on. 
{source}

Ok, I lied, I have more than five, because there are so many beautiful women out there. I mean, damn, there are ALOT of gorgeous, please be my bestie because you look simply amazing, famous women out there! Like Scarlett Johansson or Megan Fox or Mila Kunis or Adriana Lima or Zooey Deschanel or Lauren Conrad.
OR Kate effing Beckinsale. Damn girl, damn. Not only is Kate hot, but she is athletic, badass, married to a gorgeous man, and has that sexy "Laura Croft: Tomb raider" look. (I am talking about the video game, not the Angelina Jolie movie) I apologize that Kate is not on the list, but I decided that all that hotness would ruin the others, and that would just be too much hotness for one blog post. 
Anyways... here are my top five "girl crushes."



{source}

Also know as, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is it actually proper to say that I have a crush on the mother of the newest royal baby? Eh, whatevs. Princess Kate is amazingly beautiful, doesn't follow the normal 'Royalty Rules', gets to wear diamond tiaras, is praised for showing her 'mummy tummy', and is above all else, started out as a commoner. Princess Kate is always perfect (probably due to her highly paid team of super awesome stylists) and has shown all women that she is indeed worthy of a girl crush.  I think if her and I were besties, not only would I bang Harry, but learn to have amazing style and an English accent to boot. I can only dream, right?


{source}

Tina Fey is simply one of the funniest people that I have ever laid eyes on, and considering that her quotes are frequently pinned on Pinterest, my previous statement has merit. She has it all... she is beautiful, funny, rich, and above all else, she impersonated Sarah Palin. If she were MY bestie (sorry Amy Poehler), I would hope that she would teach me to be funny, and possibly get me a guest host spot on SNL. Oh, and introduce me to Amy. :)


{source}

No matter if she's blonde, redhead, or brunette, Emma Stone is simply beautiful. Hell, I even tried bangs (granted they looked horrible on me) because she made them look AMAZING! Not only is she funny, quirky, and looks good in a corset (Easy A), but she seems like a very down to earth type of gal. Please be my bestie Emma... Teach me the art of wearing bangs. Please.



{source}

This woman is funny as shit! I just recently watched 'The Heat', and I must say, if I ever became a cop, I would seriously strive to be as effin awesome as Detective Mullins. I love the fact that she is who she is: a beautiful big girl, who knows how to have a great time! She is the one girl on this list that I would love to go out drinking with, get drunk, and piss my pants laughing. Yep, that would be a great evening.



{source}
Simply put, who doesn't love J-Law??? I have never seen a more down to earth celebrity! For reals. From her gorgeous personality, to her ever shortening hair, to her amazing movie roles, to her million quotes on Pinterest, J-Law is effing amazing. What more can I say? Oh, that's right... J-Law, I love you!






Who is your girl crush? Do you even have one?

5 comments

  1. Yesssss! J-Law! Love her! And did you know Kate did her own make-up and hair for the royal wedding?! So down to earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to Jennifer Lawrence!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am absolutely IN LOVE with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Lawrence oh my god yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could so be my list. I love these women!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to all of them!! But I have to add in Jennifer Aniston, she has always been a fav of mine and of course Carrie Underwood- she is freakin gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...