Last H54F of 2013

HEY HEY HEY! Welcome to FRIDAY!!! Did you have a nice Christmas? I certainly did (as you will read below), but I personally am happy to get back to reality, especially since I have growing mounds of dishes and laundry waiting on me, and I am definitely ready to take down my tree. But for the next five minutes, I will do you a solid and tell you about my "most wonderful time of the year" week.
 
one... I received my Jolly Vox Box from Influenster over the weekend, and I was seriously psyched! Be sure to watch for my product review posts.
 
 
two... On Monday, me, the Hubby, and Lil Man decided to take a trip to the mall. I know, I know, the day before Christmas Eve is not the time to make a trip to the chaotic center of procrastination... but you know what, it really wasn't that bad. I bought the Hubby a 35 minute massage from Relax Magic as a present, and me and Lil Man went to explore. By explore I mean that we rode the carousel twice and bought toys at the Disney Store. 


three... Tuesday was, of course Christmas Eve. Each year, I go with my mom to my Grandparent's house, and then Me and Lil Man meet up with the Hubby and his side of the family at my Father-In-Law's house. Well this year, my Father-In-Law took us out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse after we opened presents. Steak on Christmas Eve is amazing. Just sayin'.  -AND- when we got home we got into our jammies, watched Polar Express, and set cookies out for Santa.
  
four... Christmas at my house this year, was the bomb-freakin-diggity. No.Doubt. Lil Man is now at that age where he is understanding the concept of the big man in the suit, and gets excited about receiving presents from him. Oh, the magic of Christmas!
 
I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, and then after consulting the Hubby, we woke Lil Man up at 7am. I told him that Santa had visited and left him stuff. His response in a half awake, one eye open voice, "Well, let's go see then!" He ran out into the living room, and said, "Oh my god!" (I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the presents, but sadly I didn't) 
 
My favorite presents: A Fragrance Sampler from Sephora that comes with a certificate for a full-size bottle of perfume from Lil Man, a white and black diamond ring to match my birthday necklace, and a diamond anniversary band, both from the Hubby. Yep, I was spoiled.  
 
  
 five... Can you seriously believe that it's the last Friday of 2013! Where has the time gone? In honor of the impending new year, I have started writing some goals. No, I am not meaning resolutions, because who actually follows them anyways? I am referring to some actual short-term goals. Examples of these goals include potty training Lil Man, deep cleaning the house, paying off one credit card at a time, etc. I will be posting an actual list here within a few days.
 
As a bonus, I am including a true #backthatazzup song.... 
  
No Diggity by Blackstreet on Grooveshark

Yep, that was my super fun week!

In usual H54F fashion, I am linking up with...

Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
&
 
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.pngFollowtheRuels 
 
And as a special treat... 
Whitney @ I Wore Yoga Pants To Work for #backthatazzup Friday

 

6 comments

  1. It's crazy that this is the last Friday of 2013. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Visiting from the link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Yes, I had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I'm such a sucker for snail mail boxes and samplers, more so than the actual product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Influenster is an awesome program to try. I love that they send you full size products.

      Delete
  3. Oh! Purdy jewelry!!! Love the fragrance sampler, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I was a good girl :) AND I love ALL of that perfume!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from my readers! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...